Peaceful mind is centered
I THINK THAT WHENEVER OPINION MAKERS INTRODUCE IN THE NETWORK ARTICLES AND MEDIA CONTENT SAYING SOMETHING, OR CLAIMING SOMETHING ELSE, WE SHOULD TAKE CARE TO POSITION OUR CONSCIOUS AND RELATIVISTIC MIND, IN THE CENTER, RATHER THAN JUST ABSORB A GIVEN PREJUDICE CREATED TO MAKE US BELIEVE SOMETHING. KARMA IS THE LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT, AND A WAY TO UNDERSTAND INTERACTION, AND CHAIN REACTIONS, GENERATED BY ILLUSIONS, FALSE TRUTHS OR BELIEFS, AND MISINFORMATION. ANONYMOUS HERE ARE ANSWERING TO SOMEONE EVENTUALLY TRIED TO DISCREDIT WHAT THEY ARE OR DO. I TAKE NO PART IN THE ARGUMENT, OR EVEN WANT TO JUDGE IT HERE, AND ADVICE YOU TO FOCUS YOUR ATTENTION ON THE WAY THESE OPINION MAKERS WORK. BE WISE.
LOOK FOR “STUXNET VIRUS”, and all the story that is behind it, and You will understand what I am talking about. Connect the dots. Sometimes, things are not what they look like. Eyes to be wise, sense, is direction, follow the line and you will find the fisher. Trace route the articles,the name of the journalists, the bloggers etc… their location, and infos about who is giving you the infos or is writing about something or someone, whenever you are not convinced about something or an opinions is trying to create a conflicting point of view in your mind. Take care. Demons love spoiling the truth to take advantage of the resulting quarrels. Peaceful mind, is centered. Wise vision, takes in no account partial information, but considers a topic in a 360 degree 3D ENVIRONMENT.
In its response to a congressional inquiry over recent cyber attacks aimed at several of Sony’s online networks, the company on Wednesday claimed it possessed evidence of hacker activist group Anonymous’ involvement. Sony did state, however, that it could not be certain if Anonymous knowingly carried out Denial of Service attacks in order to facilitate the theft of customer data, or if the group was merely an unwitting pawn in a scheme carried out by more malicious attackers. Anonymous on Wednesday issued a press release denying any involvement with the theft of customer data, which included over 12.3 million credit card numbers. Anonymous does acknowledge that the breach took place while it was carrying out an attack on Sony’s servers, but says it did not not participate in any data theft. The group also claims it did not leave any files on Sony’s servers — Sony stated earlier that it discovered a file called “Anonymous” on its servers following the breaches that contained a portion of Anonymous’ slogan. Hit the break for the full press release.
For Immediate Distribution
May 4, 2011
Anonymous Enterprises LLC (Bermuda)
Last month, an unknown party managed to break into Sony’s servers and acquired millions of customer records including credit card numbers. Insomuch as that this incident occurred in the midst of Anonymous’ OpSony, by which participants engaged in several of our standard information war procedures against the corporation and its executives, Sony and other parties have come to blame Anonymous for the heist. Today, in a letter directed to members of Congress involved in an inquiry into the situation, Sony claimed to have discovered a file on its servers, presumably left by the thieves in question, entitled “Anonymous” and containing a fragment of our slogan, “We are Legion.” In response, we would like to raise the following points:
1. Anonymous has never been known to have engaged in credit card theft.
2. Many of our corporate and governmental adversaries, on the other hand, have been known to have lied to the public about Anonymous and about their own activities. HBGary, for instance, was caught lying a number of times to the press, to the public, and to Anonymous itself (in this phone call, for instance, ( http://tinyurl.com/68pbdj8) CEO Aaron Barr makes a number of untrue statements regarding the intent of his “research,” claiming for instance that he never tried to sell the information to the FBI when e-mails acquired soon showed that he had been set to do just that; executive Karen Burke was also caught lying to Bloomberg about having not seen an incriminating e-mail that she had in fact replied to just a few days before). The U.S. Chamber of Commerce lied about not having seen the criminal proposal created by them for Team Themis; Palantir lied about not having any idea what their employees were up to; Berico publicly denounced a plan that they had actively engaged in creating; etc. There is no corporation in existence will choose the truth when lies are more convenient.
3. To the contrary, Anonymous is an ironically transparent movement that allows reporters in to our operating channels to observe us at work and which has been extraordinarily candid with the press when commenting on our own activities, which is why reporters prefer to talk to us for truthful accounts of the situation rather than go to our degenerate enemies to be lied to.
4. Whoever broke into Sony’s servers to steal the credit card info and left a document blaming Anonymous clearly wanted Anonymous to be blamed for the most significant digital theft in history. No one who is actually associated with our movement would do something that would prompt a massive law enforcement response. On the other hand, a group of standard online thieves would have every reason to frame Anonymous in order to put law enforcement off the track. The framing of others for crimes has been a common practice throughout history.
5. It should be remembered that several federal contractors such as HBGary and Palantir have been caught planning a variety of unethical and potentially criminal conspiracies by which to discredit the enemies of their clients. This is not a theory – this is a fact that has been reported at great length by dozens of journalists with major publications. Insomuch as that our enemies have either engaged in or planned to engage in false flag efforts, it should not be surprising that many of the journalists who have covered us, who know who we are and what motivates us – and who have alternatively seen the monstrous behavior of those large and “respectable” firms that are all too happy to throw aside common decency at the behest of such clients as Bank of America and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce – also have their suspicions that some capable party performed this operation as a means by which to do great damage to Anonymous in the public eye. Those who consider such a prospect to be somehow unlikely are advised to read about what was proposed by Team Themis in their efforts to destroy Wikileaks, and should otherwise take a few minutes to learn about COINTELPRO and other admitted practices by the U.S. intelligence community. The fact is that Anonymous has brought a great deal of discomfort to powerful entities such as Booz Allen Hamilton, Palantir, and much of the federal government; the Justice Department in particular is likely unhappy that our efforts revealed that it was they themselves who recommended the now-discredited “law firm” Hunton & Williams to Bank of America in order that the latter might better be able to fight back against Wikileaks. All of this is now public record, and anyone who finds it laughable that those or other entities may have again engaged in tactics that they are known to have engaged in in the past is not qualified to comment on the situation.
Anonymous will continue its work in support of transparency and individual liberty; our adversaries will continue their work in support of secrecy and control. The FBI will continue to investigate us for crimes of civil disobedience while continuing to ignore the crimes planned by major corporations with which they are in league.
We do not forget, even if others fail to remember.
We not forgive, even if others forgive our enemies for those things for which we are attacked.
We are legion, and will remain so no matter how many of our participants are raided by armed agents of a broken system.
We are Anonymous.
….secrets and truth never go together….
we should introduce the “transparency concept” in our systems,
and never forget that harmony and equilibrium work only if we give both sides the possibility to see, take a glance, investigate or watch what is happening through the window.
Whenever this balanced expression of wisdom is altered, the eye will start looking at you without being seen. This kind of advantage spoils the truth, introducing the principle of double weight and double measures.
Electronic eyes are a symbol of the limit of this kind of selfish vision.
Ethic, moral attitude, and common sense do not belong to someone in power, but are shared values. We should never forget this.
Reason and compassion teach us to give the child the freedom to make a mistake, to accept his choices rather than ours, and to reach patiently and lovingly for the time of understanding.
No CLONE is a true living creature. Recursive life is the worst ILLUSION culture could FEED with unfortunate and unconscious children of the world.
Electronic eyes are a symbol of this failure. Switch to self consciousness.
compiled and partly written by Amonakur